Estate and Inheritance Tax Planning
Early planning is crucial when making arrangements for the future of your estate upon your death. Such forethought may enable you to take full advantage of the tax opportunities available and thus maximise the amount that is passed to your beneficiaries.
We provide a discreet estate planning service that includes:
- Help with drawing up and reviewing your Will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- Arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities
Through Champion Financial Advisors Ltd (who are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority) adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities can be arranged.